This section describes all the resources provides by the Squirro REST API.
- Dashboards — Dashboards are used in projects to visualize the project data.
- Enrichments — Enrichments are added to projects to change how incoming items are processed.
- Fingerprints — Smart Filters (called Fingerprints in the API for legacy reasons) enable concept search over Items in a project.
- Items — Search items from a Squirro project.
- Objects — Objects are used to group the sources in a project.
- Preview — Previews are used to get subscription results without creating the subscription.
- Projects — Projects are the main entry point in Squirro.
- Scores — The scores resource does batch-calculations of fingerprints relevance for each item in a project.
- Subscriptions — Subscriptions define how data is provided to a Squirro project.