This section describes all the resources provided by the Squirro REST API.
The API is split up into a number of services. The User API is used for Authentication. All the other resources are available through the main API which is described in Working with Squirro APIs.
- Dashboards — Dashboards are used in projects to visualize the project data.
- Enrichments — Enrichments are added to projects to change how incoming items are processed.
- Facets API — Manage facets on a project.
- Fingerprints — Smart Filters (called Fingerprints in the API for legacy reasons) enable concept search over Items in a project.
- Items — Search items from a Squirro project.
- Objects — Objects are used to group the sources in a project.
- Pipeline Workflows — Pipeline Workflows control the steps applied to data imported into projects via subscriptions (referred to as Data Sources in the graphical user interface).
- Preview — Previews are used to get subscription results without creating the subscription.
- Projects — Projects are the main entry point in Squirro.
- Scores — The scores resource does batch-calculations of fingerprints relevance for each item in a project.
- Subscriptions — Subscriptions define how data is provided to a Squirro project.
- Trend Detections — Trend Detection is configured on projects to look for anomalies in time series data.