The troubleshooting section covers various common issues that may occur and how to fix them.
If an error is not on this list, please refer to the Operations section for additional help, or contact our support.
Table of Contents
- Created Smart Filters are empty — If Smart Filters can not be trained on a Squirro installation, this may be due to installing the Squirro storage and cluster nodes in the wrong order.
- Disable Internet Explorer Compatibility mode — Squirro does not support Internet Explorer in version 8 Compatibility Mode.
- Flushing Caches — Squirro uses caches to speed up common actions, such as queries. This section shows how to flush these caches when necessary.
- Performance investigation
- Too many connections (MySQL) — If you run a large Squirro cluster, you might run into MySQL connection issue.
- VirtualBox error on machine start — On start of the virtual machine you may see the error message shown in the screenshot.