The troubleshooting section covers various common issues that may occur and how to fix them.
Table of Contents
- Created Smart Filters are empty — If Smart Filters can not be trained on a Squirro installation, this may be due to installing the Squirro storage and cluster nodes in the wrong order.
- Disable Internet Explorer Compatibility mode — Squirro does not support Internet Explorer in version 8 Compatibility Mode.
- Flushing Caches — Squirro uses caches to speed up common actions, such as queries. This section shows how to flush these caches when necessary.
- Too many connections (MySQL) — If you run a large Squirro cluster, you might run into MySQL connection issue.
- VirtualBox error on machine start — On start of the virtual machine you may see the error message shown in the screenshot.